Beginners Natural Henna Class with Travel.ART.Henna
DATE AND TIME:
Tuesday November 20th, 2018
From 6:00 pm To 9:00 pm
PROGRAM AND COURSE FEATURES:
If you have always wanted to know more about henna or are a hobby artist and would like to further develop your skill set then this workshop is definitely for you! No prior experience required.
What you will learn:
- how to draw a small henna design using simple elements
- how to mix henna paste for body art
- secrets to achieving a dark henna stain
- workbook complete with exercises, stencils and resources
- fresh henna cone for practice on paper or skin
- personal design to be applied in class
Additional henna cones are available for $5 each. Please preorder by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Travel.ART.Henna visit them online and on social media!
Hokey Pokey Shop, 200 Edgeley Blvd, Unit 16th (2nd floor) . Sorry no elevator is available
HOW TO GET TO THE WORKSHOP:
PRICE OF THE WORKSHOP:
The cost is $75 (plus HST).
If you cancel before November 18th, your payment will be refunded. If you cancel on or after November 18th, 2018 unfortunately we will not be able to offer you any refund, but you can transfer your spot at workshop to another artist.
We will need a minimum of 3 artists to signed up to confirm the workshop. If minimum is not met by November 18th, 2018 a full refund will be issued back.